Friday, 22 July 2011 11:01
About Databank Pensions
Databank’s Pension Fund Management Team is Ghana’s leading retirement solutions provider with a successful history and a strong presence in the pensions fund industry. We are the Pension Fund Manager of Choice to Trustees, Employers and Contributors alike. On the back of our corporate values of Leadership, Excellence, Humility and Integrity, we go beyond pension fund management to also provide Retirement Life Planning and Personal Financial Planning to ensure both preparedness for and financial independence at retirement.
What we do:
Fund Management. Databank’s Pensions Team offers Fund Management services to the following types of schemes:
- Master trust schemes (MTS). An MTS is sponsored by a Corporate Trustee and is open to employees of several companies. There is an ideal solution for most employers as it is cost effective and run by professionals.
- Employer-sponsored schemes (ESS). An ESS is open only to employees of a particular firm, and gives that firm control over asset allocation and access to service providers.
- Group Personal Schemes (GPS). The GPS, which is sponsored by a Corporate Trustee, is designed for those in the formal and informal sector. The contributions to this scheme are voluntary.
Support services. In addition to managing your Pension funds, we also;
- Assist you to educate your employees on the three-tiered scheme and its benefits
- Structure portfolios for tiers 2 & 3 funds based on the risk profile
- Facilitate preparation of documents for scheme registration
- Assist you in selecting a Custodian, Independent Trustee and/or Administrator
- Keep you updated on changes in regulatory guidelines and provide economic update