The Corporate Finance Department has gained experience in providing corporate finance and advisory services in Ghana and other African countries. We pride ourselves in completing a number of 'firsts' and continue to pave the way to introduce innovative corporate finance techniques in Ghana, and Africa as a whole.
Databank's 'firsts' include;
- The Creation of the Databank Stock Index (DSI) and the Databank Ghana Stock Average (DSA).
- Structuring, underwriting and placement of the first asset-backed security in the country (GIANTS) for the NSCB's Consumer Credit Limited.
- Lead Manager for the first two oversubscribed initial public offerings on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
Corporate Advisory Services
- Real estate analysis, restructuring analysis and development of US$ 10 million Swiss Village and Estates Project.
- Financial assessment of US$9 million USAID project.
- Strategy and capital raising for financing of US$ 3 million real estate housing project.
Financial Engineering and Privatisation
- Valuation analysis and strategy for privatization of a state-owned commercial bank.
- US$ 25 million placement of all Government's shares on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
- Analysis on increased private sector participation of Ghana Ports and Harbour Authority.
- Valuation analysis and negotiations for acquisition of numerous state-owned enterprises.
- Securing venture capital financing for a variety of firms.
- Structured ESOP financing for a number of clients.
Follow us on Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook
Connect with us on LinkedIn