Go Back To Databank Website

Q. Why do I keep getting an "Invalid credentials" error message when I try to log in?

18 May, 2020 2243 Databank Mobile Application
Print Topic

A. You may possibly have forgotten your password or username. Kindly follow the procedures below to reset your password or username:

1. Make sure you have the most recent version of the Databank Mobile Application.

2. Tap on the menu icon and proceed to "My Account".

3. Select "forgot username" or "forgot password" on the credentials you wish to retrieve.

4. An inbuilt browser on the application will redirect you to the online services portal where you will be able to select "forgot password" or "forgot username".

5. Tap on forgot username to retrieve your username. A new page will open which will require you to enter your "Account Number”. Enter the number and tap on "next" on your phone’s keyboard. Proceed to answer the secret question that appears and press the “submit” button.

6. A message will be sent into your email containing your username as well as a confirmation link. Please click on the link.

7. To reset your password, follow step 4 and select "forgot password". Fill in your username and tap on “next”. You will be asked to answer a secret question. Provide the correct answer and tap on "Submit". A message containing your new password and confirmation link will be sent to you. Click on the confirmation link to complete the process.

Note: Avoid registering the same account twice to different usernames.