Go Back To Databank Website

Q: Can you make the Tier 3 contribution (16.5% - Provident Fund) personally without the support of your institution (employer)?

Print Topic

A: Yes, you can contact an NPRA-regulated fund manager to make your personal contribution towards Tier 3. The only downside of this contribution is that it may be may financially demanding to do that as an individual. But if your salary makes it possible for you to do it, you can contact Databank for assistance. You will be referred to a Corporate Trustee who will assist you to contribute. You can also contact any NPRA-approved pension service provider.