|Thursday, 29 September 2011 09:15|
What is Airtel Money?
It is a service that allows you to top-up your Databank Mutual Fund investments.
Where do I Register for Airtel Money?
Register at any Databank office, Airtel Shop, Partner bank branch or Airtel Money authorized Merchant/Agent.
How do I use the service?
• Register your Airtel SIM Card with Airtel Money
• Go to Zap on you Airtel SIM card• Select “Money” and then “To Nickname”
• Enter the name of your investment product (MFUND, EPACK, BFUND or ARKFUND)
• Enter amount in Ghana cedis and pesewas• Confirm the amount and nickname of your investment product
• Enter your PIN
• Enter your Databank account number in the reference field (e.g. 123456) and click “ok”
• You will receive a message confirming your Airtel Money transfer within a couple of seconds
Where can I get electronic-cash (e-cash)?
Databank investors registered on Airtel Money can simply load electronic money value on their mobile wallet from any Airtel Shop distributed nationwide.
Databank Office or Airtel Money partner banks :
Ecobank, UBA, Standard Chartered Bank, UT Bank, GT Bank, Zenith Bank and Unibank.
Terms and Conditions
Payment/ transfers made via Airtel Money will take up to 72 hours to reflect on your Databank Statement.All payments/transfers must be received by 4pm (Monday – Friday) to be processed on the same day.
What are the charges per transaction?
• Airtel service charge of 50GpThis charge will be deducted from your Airtel Money wallet.
• Convenience charge of 50GpDatabank will deduct this from the amount being transferred.Eg.Airtel Money Wallet Balance – GH¢10.00Minus GH¢1.00 in Service Charges: 0.50Gp (Airtel) + 0.50Gp (Databank)Amount invested in Databank Product – GH¢9.00
For additional information please call:
• Databank - 0302-610610
• Airtel Customer Care - 026-0000121